Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- design corrugated packaging products
- manage design projects and assist in all phases of the design process
- provide input and support in the advancement of materials.
- May evaluate products and processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
- Act as a resource to our sales department, customers, and the plant for solving style and strength issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years in corrugated design and products.
- High School diploma or equivalency; college education is a plus.
- Knowledge of ArtiosCAD and structural packaging design software is a plus.
Key Skills and Competencies
- attention to detail and accuracy
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- team member
- sense of urgency
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Introduction to Bonus pool after 90 days